Thursday 10 October 2013

Magazine Proposal - character profile



This is a character profile for the ideal person from my target audience. I gathered information from my survey and focus group and was able to put together a character profile for someone who would purchase my magazine.

Magazine Proposal - Character profile.









My ideal character profile is a girl called Ronnie-Ann Barthram who is 16 from east London. She currently attends college and her interests include listening to music, meeting new people, going out with her friends and art. She studies media, history, English and biology in college. Her favourite subject is media and she is extremely interested in the music industry. She hopes to be a journalist or musician when she’s older. My magazine would be ideal for Ronnie as she is interested in music and mainly R&B. She enjoys listening to mainstream artists as well as discovering new unsigned ones too. She fits in to my lifestyle categories because she is young, she doesn’t take life too seriously and wants to have fun while still aiming high. She could be classed as an egoist, but many other lifestyle categories are included in my target audience such as trendies, rebels, groupies, cynics and cowboys. Ronnie’s social class would be from C2 – E, this fits in with my target audience because these are the kind of people that would maybe be interested in reading an R&B magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment